posting problem ´´spam´´

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by KitjanineKat, Jan 1, 2019.

1. KitjanineKat

KitjanineKat Guest

Greets,
    i´ve watched in some other threads here already for finding my current problem, but didnt found anything in comparison so far.
    Anything knows what to do when getting this problem message :
    ´´Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later.´´
    Would nice to be able to join some threads here - guess there are either a few bug problems here or i dont get how to post successfully... :confused:

Hoping for help, xo

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

What is it your trying to post? Is it text or an image or?

Is it text copied from another site?

Sort of need to cut down on variables.

3. KitjanineKat

KitjanineKat Guest

Its actually just a gif with some written text by myself - tried to post it by uploading the gif, even so with copying the URL - didnt work in any case,
    its not important but very annoying, i dont know what i could have made wrong by posting...

4. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

If you right click on 'copy image' and then on 'post image/paste' then it should both upload and be able to be posted.

5. KitjanineKat

KitjanineKat Guest

Well, the copy & paste thing doesnt work as well - not even the link button works for me, cant even share the URL adress -
    im probably doing any tiny thing wrong, like forgetting to mark as a spoiler or minimize the file itself or anything - dont have a clue though...
    thanks for the replys though so far

6. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,781⛀
    Post something else, then. If it's being flagged as spam, why are you trying to get the website to take it?

7. Sarah_ohio

Sarah_ohio New Member

Money:
    35⛀
    I have the same problem. My first pm tonighfr was hker old are you,?.that message came up. The second pm was the same andry I got disconnected