R O M A N C A T H O L I C I S M

Discussion in 'Religion' started by SissyCultist, Aug 10, 2018.

1. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

The topic is Roman Catholicism, not faith in God or atheism. 2/3 of this thread is off-topic, including this post and all the other times I've responded to your garbage. I'm done trying to be nice to you losers. You guys are miserable and your girlfriend looks like Keith Richards.

2. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

Bdj1992, KingDavid and Dcdevon like this.
  3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Aww Stan , Stan please help that's how your punk ass sounded earlier . Don't act tough now. Remember dude "What would Jesus do ' lol

Bdj1992 and witchygirl like this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Wow this is the second nut job to lose his shit today! Who's gonna be next ? Y'all motherfuckers are an endless source of fun tonight. Now if a few more could do something interesting before I sleep that would be awesome.

witchygirl likes this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You sound like the kid tattling to the teacher because someone is chewing gum. And you had the nerve last night to give a definition of what manhood is ? Your not a man. Your a whiny little brat who's mom didn't correct his behavior enough.

KingDavid, Bdj1992 and witchygirl like this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    @KingDavid what happened? I got an alert about a response it seemed but it's gone now? Going back to the basement to flaggelate yourself after you jerk off ?

KingDavid, Bdj1992 and witchygirl like this.
  7. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Can you stop liking my stuff ? I like real men who don't hide behind statues....

KingDavid, Bdj1992 and Dcdevon like this.
  8. TheDevilsBreed

TheDevilsBreed New Member

Money:
    21⛀
    I used to be Catholic but I could no longer continue to support it in my teens after hearing the countless reports of sex crimes. That in addition to seeing a few of the priests drunk with blood shot eyes while trying to teach their “monthly class lessons” and snickering amongst each other. If they didn’t take the whole thing seriously, why should I?

It’s both shocking and amusing to see the social media comments after the recent Pennsylvania church scandals report. Old school defenders are actually saying that it is not the duty of parishioners to question and speak out against the hierarchy. No doubt that level of fear and sheeps mentality is why these crimes have been allowed to continue for so many years.

I always ask those who are still proud Catholic supporters the same questions: what more criminal activity does the Church have to be involved in for you to say “that’s it, I’m out”? Do you or your children or grandchildren have to be the next victims? Would that situation be the last straw?

TBig88M, Bdj1992 and KingDavid like this.
  9. Viking_god741

Viking_god741 Active Member

Money:
    1,388⛀
    in nomine dei nostri satanas luciferi excelsi

TheDevilsBreed likes this.
  10. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

The problem with Roman Catholicism is not God, nor Jesus Christ - it is the people who have cashed in on it or used it as a Batfinkesque 'Shield of Steel' to deflect their stupidity/bigotry/perverseness.

I can bet that were Jesus Christ to return to Earth, he would be extremely p*ssed off at those who have desecrated the word of his Heavenly Father. I bet that's why he won't come back - too many stupid people on the planet and he'd also be roped in to doing 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.'

Dcdevon likes this.
  11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I don't know if Jesus would last on that show. He'd get tired of all the ' celebrity's' asking him to revive their careers. Actor who used to be hot : Jesus can you make me a leading man/ lady again? Jesus: I could but honestly I always thought you're movies kinda sucked so no ! But give me your water bottle I'll turn it into wine for ya'

witchygirl and Wales4Ever like this.
  12. TBig88M

TBig88M Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    8,710⛀
    I really want to see your face when the time comes. You are so sure of yourself....

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You won't because you will cease to exist when you die. So will not see anything anymore.