Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,441 SarcasticSadie said: TBF I think it’s the user haha But also I think since I dropped it in the bath some settings are stuck Click to expand... Oopsie
SarcasticSadie said: TBF I think it’s the user haha But also I think since I dropped it in the bath some settings are stuck Click to expand... Oopsie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,442 Ducks taking there phone in the water with them
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,443 Harthacnut said: Ducks taking there phone in the water with them Click to expand... To watch gelato making documentaries
Harthacnut said: Ducks taking there phone in the water with them Click to expand... To watch gelato making documentaries
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,444 Normal people watch porn in the bath on their phones.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,445 Harthacnut said: Normal people watch porn in the bath on their phones. Click to expand... Someone told me they don’t require id here haha
Harthacnut said: Normal people watch porn in the bath on their phones. Click to expand... Someone told me they don’t require id here haha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,446 Harthacnut said: Normal people watch porn in the bath on their phones. Click to expand... Duck porn
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,447 Right, I going to get some breakfast. Catch you later lovelies X
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,448 Amberrlicious said: Duck porn Click to expand... PUT IT IN MY QUACK
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,449 SarcasticSadie said: Right, I going to get some breakfast. Catch you later lovelies X Click to expand... Enjoy x
SarcasticSadie said: Right, I going to get some breakfast. Catch you later lovelies X Click to expand... Enjoy x
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,451 And searching for cute memes on X for @SophUKYis bit none of them are cute enough
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,452 Amberrlicious said: And searching for cute memes on X for @SophUKYis bit none of them are cute enough Click to expand... Need more cute!
Amberrlicious said: And searching for cute memes on X for @SophUKYis bit none of them are cute enough Click to expand... Need more cute!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,453 Need to match her cuteness Which is seeming to be impossible
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,454 Of course. You'd need an army of red panda babies. Wait what are baby red pandas called? Cubs?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,455 Yes cubs Then when they’re a bit older they become scouts….
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,456 I left a troll comment on an ick and he saw that as an opening to dm me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,459 I didn't read through but the pages moved over night! Woohoo
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,460 Same. I left really early but there were about 9 pages