Wouldn't let me have "do I make you randy baby"
I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found.
Have started a love affair with it already
I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found.
Have started a love affair with it already
Blame my US side heritage, we uncultured….That's gelato ice cream
Although its not ice cream
Its gelato
Blame my US side heritage, we uncultured….
Love this one hahahah
Don’t think that’s what I said actually lolBut as Amber has pointed out.
Ya hot
And I need to bone you all![]()
Don’t think that’s what I said actually lol
He watched the movie already me thinks hahaIt was implied. I can read between the lines.
I imagined Hope would love this one, Italian version of English Country estate maybe?
![]()
That’s hot Italian girls, beckoning foreign men like sirensWhats coming out the roof?
Good question, one I have no idea of the answer to, maybe a lot of chimneys?Whats coming out the roof?
I should have gone with this answer hahaThat’s hot Italian girls, beckoning foreign men like sirens
Good question, one I have no idea of the answer to, maybe a lot of chimneys?
The quality of my photography dosnt allow for such detail haha
TBF I think it’s the user hahaWith all the countries your work sends you too, youd think they'd give you a better phone then a Nokia 3310