D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,421 Wouldn't let me have "do I make you randy baby"
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,422 I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found. Have started a love affair with it already
I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found. Have started a love affair with it already
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,423 SarcasticSadie said: I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found. Have started a love affair with it already Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie said: I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found. Have started a love affair with it already Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,424 SarcasticSadie said: I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found. Have started a love affair with it already Click to expand... That's gelato ice cream Although its not ice cream Its gelato
SarcasticSadie said: I may not pack my clothes when come home, and just fill luggage with Gelato.. Is true what they say about Italian Ice-cream have found. Have started a love affair with it already Click to expand... That's gelato ice cream Although its not ice cream Its gelato
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,425 Oh lordyyyy .. is like is sent from the Gods…
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,426 Harthacnut said: That's gelato ice cream Although its not ice cream Its gelato Click to expand... Blame my US side heritage, we uncultured….
Harthacnut said: That's gelato ice cream Although its not ice cream Its gelato Click to expand... Blame my US side heritage, we uncultured….
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,428 SarcasticSadie said: Blame my US side heritage, we uncultured…. Click to expand... But as Amber has pointed out. Ya hot And I need to bone you all
SarcasticSadie said: Blame my US side heritage, we uncultured…. Click to expand... But as Amber has pointed out. Ya hot And I need to bone you all
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,429 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Love this one hahahah
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,430 Harthacnut said: But as Amber has pointed out. Ya hot And I need to bone you all Click to expand... Don’t think that’s what I said actually lol
Harthacnut said: But as Amber has pointed out. Ya hot And I need to bone you all Click to expand... Don’t think that’s what I said actually lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,431 Amberrlicious said: Don’t think that’s what I said actually lol Click to expand... It was implied. I can read between the lines.
Amberrlicious said: Don’t think that’s what I said actually lol Click to expand... It was implied. I can read between the lines.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,433 Harthacnut said: It was implied. I can read between the lines. Click to expand... He watched the movie already me thinks haha
Harthacnut said: It was implied. I can read between the lines. Click to expand... He watched the movie already me thinks haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,434 I imagined Hope would love this one, Italian version of English Country estate maybe?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,435 SarcasticSadie said: I imagined Hope would love this one, Italian version of English Country estate maybe? Click to expand... Whats coming out the roof?
SarcasticSadie said: I imagined Hope would love this one, Italian version of English Country estate maybe? Click to expand... Whats coming out the roof?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,436 Harthacnut said: Whats coming out the roof? Click to expand... That’s hot Italian girls, beckoning foreign men like sirens
Harthacnut said: Whats coming out the roof? Click to expand... That’s hot Italian girls, beckoning foreign men like sirens
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,437 Harthacnut said: Whats coming out the roof? Click to expand... Good question, one I have no idea of the answer to, maybe a lot of chimneys? The quality of my photography dosnt allow for such detail haha
Harthacnut said: Whats coming out the roof? Click to expand... Good question, one I have no idea of the answer to, maybe a lot of chimneys? The quality of my photography dosnt allow for such detail haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,438 Amberrlicious said: That’s hot Italian girls, beckoning foreign men like sirens Click to expand... I should have gone with this answer haha
Amberrlicious said: That’s hot Italian girls, beckoning foreign men like sirens Click to expand... I should have gone with this answer haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,439 SarcasticSadie said: Good question, one I have no idea of the answer to, maybe a lot of chimneys? The quality of my photography dosnt allow for such detail haha Click to expand... With all the countries your work sends you too, youd think they'd give you a better phone then a Nokia 3310
SarcasticSadie said: Good question, one I have no idea of the answer to, maybe a lot of chimneys? The quality of my photography dosnt allow for such detail haha Click to expand... With all the countries your work sends you too, youd think they'd give you a better phone then a Nokia 3310
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,440 Harthacnut said: With all the countries your work sends you too, youd think they'd give you a better phone then a Nokia 3310 Click to expand... TBF I think it’s the user haha But also I think since I dropped it in the bath some settings are stuck
Harthacnut said: With all the countries your work sends you too, youd think they'd give you a better phone then a Nokia 3310 Click to expand... TBF I think it’s the user haha But also I think since I dropped it in the bath some settings are stuck