And so it begins again.
Not youSorry![]()
But me tooNot you
Work people
HeyBut me too
And don’t disagree
Ooooh what coffee do you have???Food was nice, coffee was meh. Think I need to go buy something different I have 2 but don't really like either
What kind of social?
I am loving itMcbutts
It's quite cool here come on over ill bb your qOoooh what coffee do you have???
Going to a friends. They've said they are doing a BBQ. Also it's too hot. And I don't like it. It should be autumn now. Please tell the sun to fuck off. Thanksssss
Ok fineeeeeeee. Be gentle with my q thoughIt's quite cool here come on over ill bb your q
I actually haven't shipped in Lidl in forever. But I remember like all of their stuff being so goodCoffee is just some lidl stuff
That’s creepy AFI've saved this to use every time I see a married person or 'couple' posting
View attachment 471252