Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,544 That word just makes me cringe since being here hahah
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,547 Lil_wonders said: That word just makes me cringe since being here hahah Click to expand... Completely ruined
Lil_wonders said: That word just makes me cringe since being here hahah Click to expand... Completely ruined
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,549 Does that mean more weirdos than normal will come out
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,552 Says it'll be 8pm here but hard to see as it'll still be bright out
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,553 Ah. I always find it so interesting how the moons are so different between us and you guys
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,554 Will have to have a look when I get up for my night time wee hahaha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,555 Blood moon wee is the name of my death metal band
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,556 Oh, full moon tonight Explains things I know people laugh at me but the full moon does always affect my mood
Oh, full moon tonight Explains things I know people laugh at me but the full moon does always affect my mood
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,557 Amberrlicious said: Oh, full moon tonight Explains things I know people laugh at me but the full moon does always affect my mood Click to expand... stan
Amberrlicious said: Oh, full moon tonight Explains things I know people laugh at me but the full moon does always affect my mood Click to expand... stan
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,558 BunnyBeeHope said: stan Click to expand... Well, yes AI told him to laugh at me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,559 People calling on a boycott of Radiohead's tour because of their silence on Israel is weird. Why expect a band to speak out at all?
People calling on a boycott of Radiohead's tour because of their silence on Israel is weird. Why expect a band to speak out at all?