SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,503 BunnyBeeHope said: Me so sleepy Click to expand... At work ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,505 SarcasticSadie said: At work ? Click to expand... Nope not today!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,506 BunnyBeeHope said: Nope not today! Click to expand... Ahh small mercies n all then
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,507 BunnyBeeHope said: How's the jet setting? Click to expand... Have some work stuff this morning and a lot of tomoro/weds but otherwise have some free time and have a couple extra days after that so hopefully that be good
BunnyBeeHope said: How's the jet setting? Click to expand... Have some work stuff this morning and a lot of tomoro/weds but otherwise have some free time and have a couple extra days after that so hopefully that be good
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,510 BunnyBeeHope said: Vanilla is gone crazy with the likes Click to expand... Must like ya hehe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,511 Ohhh I saw a really cool looking Estate place gonna go n see in next day or two, made me think be up your street Hope. Will take a snap or two
Ohhh I saw a really cool looking Estate place gonna go n see in next day or two, made me think be up your street Hope. Will take a snap or two
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,512 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhh I saw a really cool looking Estate place gonna go n see in next day or two, made me think be up your street Hope. Will take a snap or two Click to expand... Ohhh nice. I'm well jealous, Italy is on my list of places I want to visit
SarcasticSadie said: Ohhh I saw a really cool looking Estate place gonna go n see in next day or two, made me think be up your street Hope. Will take a snap or two Click to expand... Ohhh nice. I'm well jealous, Italy is on my list of places I want to visit
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,513 They generally seem so chill and yet talk so passionately ( not that I understand ), but I like it anyway haha
They generally seem so chill and yet talk so passionately ( not that I understand ), but I like it anyway haha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,514 Is it your first time there? Is the food amazing!?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,515 Is my first time to this area around Lake Como, lots of little villages that look beautiful which will hopefully get round a couple of at least.
Is my first time to this area around Lake Como, lots of little villages that look beautiful which will hopefully get round a couple of at least.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,516 Grabbed a pizza from this little place , looked a bit hmmm, but omg, was lush, and 6 euros! Boom ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,518 BunnyBeeHope said: Ahhh sneak me in your suitcase next time Click to expand... Sounds like a good plan I gonna fill it with Gelato on the way home
BunnyBeeHope said: Ahhh sneak me in your suitcase next time Click to expand... Sounds like a good plan I gonna fill it with Gelato on the way home
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,520 Gelato is amazing! There's a place in town that specialises in it it's dangerous lol So many flavours
Gelato is amazing! There's a place in town that specialises in it it's dangerous lol So many flavours