God I do.Feeling any better Tash?
Just 2 hours of the worst nausea, a tiny bit of
God I do.Feeling any better Tash?
Weird , maybe some of the bbq food repeating on you.God I do.
Just 2 hours of the worst nausea, a tiny bit ofbut the early night helped. Woke up this morning super confused but had already called in sick last night so yay for freedom. How is your sleepy little self?
Nah I don't think it was the BBQ. I think it was the cheap pizza I had on Saturday night. The cheap pizza betrayed meeeeeWeird , maybe some of the bbq food repeating on you.
Nice that you can just chill now though!
I'm good havnt got out of bed yet I don't see a productive day in my future
No no no uYou’re all pretty btw
Make sure you drink a glass of water today
Love this for youuuuuuuuuuSipping on that morning brown
Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmm.....