But what do I know
Maybe you can be the cureThis seems unlikely
Catch you later Sofritas.Just a quick hello
Spectre was good I enjoyed it
No time to die is on now
And byeeeee
Not thisMy live in slave is making fajitas
But I am ok with thisMaybe you can be the cure
Bond seems like it should be spread out over more timeChanged my mind maybe watch it tomorrow
Lost motivation
Oh I couldn't decifer this at firstMy live in slave is making fajitas
You are sounding more and more like T. It's uncanny.My live in slave is making fajitas
Moderation is good. One Bond film a dayChanged my mind maybe watch it tomorrow
Lost motivation
That’s bc you don’t have a live in slaveOh I couldn't decifer this at first
Lol ya my mind didnt go to live in slaves. I thought Hope was stroking, but nope that sentence makes senseThat’s bc you don’t have a live in slave
Do you like bananas? I also had one of those
Kinkyyyyyy
Nooo in my mouth silly!
But also yes hehe
That…doesn’t sound much better
Beat me to that one haha
"Ready2PoundSomePussy's bunny hehe"
I need to convene the council of bunnies. No self respecting bunny would go for someone with that name
They be hopping off am sure
Hello!![]()
Damn, should have gone with they be Hopping Mad first ..
How does one get special visitor access to the council of bunnies?
Gotta maintain an even rhythm for at least 30 mins
![]()
Hello fellow bunnies. I am here for the council. *bunny noises*
![]()
Oh no I’m screwed. I don’t have the balance for that
Bring treats
And lick stuff
Works for me
Was meant to be the bunny council giving verdict ha
I have a chocolate chocolate chip muffin
and myself
Yes Miss
Perfect
Clear and concise!![]()
I’m in
![]()
Boobs
Bobs and Virginia![]()
Don't tell anyone but I'm skipping exercising today shhhh
Birbs and vagenta
HOPE SKIPPING STUFF
Snitch!
Is it sexy class?
omg
um ty
Ah I should have said I passed easily bc you were the professor darnit
Fell asleep on couch
Gimme
Awh yiss nappy naps
wicky wicky mac n cheese
Really good! Making breakfast
1 breakfast please
Thanks
would you guys still like me if I was a sponge?
Just chilling in the ocean. Filtering the water.
Mermaids using me to wash their clams
And vaginas and shelled breasties
Spectre is so far so good
I wanna be a sponge
Sounds like a good gig
Sponge me bb
I need this
Just Craig whatever his surname, badly tap dancing
Craig Charles
I napped and masturbated in the sunshine. Pretty good stuff
Where do iline up
This is the best combo. Although they are best, the other way around haha
Sometimes things just happen![]()
I'm very tempted to just go to bed lol ... and do _____ things..
I don't have a tv in my room but youtube will do
But first a snack!
Hi again
Bailey o o o o Oh Oh Oh
*drum solo*
I'm making a burger!
WOO-fucking-HOO
Solo
You drumed him
OK
Going to finish off and stuff *whirring*
Chat laterssssssss![]()
ASIAGO MAC AND CHEESE????????
![]()
Mmm makes chocolate milk! Iced ans drinking slowly
They’re gonna use the whole thing on my Mac and cheese
Like "if I started masturbating right now, I'd have to rush, but I could finish and still shower"
Wtf
Boston Cream Parfait???
It’s just vanilla pudding apparently lol
But with yellow cake, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and grated chocolate
Think I'd die if I ate dessert everyday but I want to
I am going to find out shortly![]()
You need some dessert
I do have some chocolate
Biscoff chocolate
The clapping at Cannes is ridiculous. 15 minutes!
Spikey dicks! Or something
That's the spirit!
Okie time to feast on scam Asiago Mac n cheese and kinda sorta Boston cream parfait!
Don’t be jealous!
Yeah I think so
Too late
Will steal some for you
Y'all have a swell rest of your day/evening
Hope, enjoy your time off. You've more than earned it
BOSTON CREAM! DO YOU GO TO A SCHOOL IN HEAVEN??????????
![]()
It's a type of biscuit in a dairy milk bar
Would you like some of my muffin CN?
It's the only way I can climax
Say it slowly.I’m not sure you did lol
It feels like a trick question.Would you like some of my muffin CN?
Mah werd that was a lot of quotings u p
Nope, no trick. Warm tasty muffin always availableIt feels like a trick question.
Continues to stare...