Thought they were like doggy ear buds at first then haGoodnight. Sleep well
Cute pic
Thought they were like doggy ear buds at first then haGoodnight. Sleep well
Cute pic
At least he will have time to get his teeth fixed now eeekErik Johnson
He wasn't the greatest player but he played for my team for a long time and he was just a good guy. I figured he was retiring after last year so I went to a game late in the season last year to see him play one more time.
He already got his teeth fixed this week.At least he will have time to get his teeth fixed now eeek
Ahh, sucks tho in all seriousness when favs hang the boots
Hey Sadie ???Hey Amber???
So I heard you watch Strictly Dancing? Who is ya fav? A lot are rubbishhh huh this seasonHey Sadie ???
Ya bit much that , when trained dancer..oh uh yeah
I think Amber did well when she came in (of course). I like George.
Wow my prof has things all wrongShakespeare didn't really write any plays he was too busy worrying about looking weird
Heeeeeeeere we areThought we might see a Quickening with that name.. At least I think that’s what it was called in that old Movie Highlander
Wow my prof has things all wrong
Heeeeeeeere we are
Born to be kings
We’re the princes of the universe
Heeeeeeeere we belong
Fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers
*guitar and drums kick in*
Queeeeen
Ohhh was actual pizza base covered in mash?Was tasty! Creamy mashed potatoes on pizza crust topped with bacon and cheddar cheese
Seemed like actual pizza crust to meOhhh was actual pizza base covered in mash?
At the mash on pizza base am thinking..*cries*
Just think of it as a flatbread dish, not pizza*cries*