SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,341 Amberrlicious said: Skipped 4 pages Lazzyyyyyyyy Click to expand... Ya only missed Casey explanining hes workin for a Coke Baron..
Amberrlicious said: Skipped 4 pages Lazzyyyyyyyy Click to expand... Ya only missed Casey explanining hes workin for a Coke Baron..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,345 BunnyBeeHope said: Send me some coke Casey Click to expand... They provide free straws n everything
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,346 BunnyBeeHope said: Send me some coke Casey Click to expand... I'll get right on that lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,347 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll be playing Octopath traveler if anyone needs me Click to expand... Hi. Yes. I need you. Also hi everybody else lurking about.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'll be playing Octopath traveler if anyone needs me Click to expand... Hi. Yes. I need you. Also hi everybody else lurking about.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,348 Casey86 said: I'll get right on that lol Click to expand... Sup.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,349 ConsciousNobody said: Hi. Yes. I need you. Also hi everybody else lurking about. Click to expand... Sup
ConsciousNobody said: Hi. Yes. I need you. Also hi everybody else lurking about. Click to expand... Sup
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,350 SarcasticSadie said: Hmmmm what’s it called Escobars … Click to expand... Read: escargot Was about to ask, why snails.
SarcasticSadie said: Hmmmm what’s it called Escobars … Click to expand... Read: escargot Was about to ask, why snails.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,351 ConsciousNobody said: Read: escargot Was about to ask, why snails. Click to expand... Different kind of trail… hehe
ConsciousNobody said: Read: escargot Was about to ask, why snails. Click to expand... Different kind of trail… hehe
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,352 Hopeeeeeee y Wraps you up in 2.5 tog sack, feeds you broth
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,354 ConsciousNobody said: Hi. Yes. I need you. Also hi everybody else lurking about. Click to expand... Hey CN!
ConsciousNobody said: Hi. Yes. I need you. Also hi everybody else lurking about. Click to expand... Hey CN!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,357 FoxMcCloud said: Hey CN! Click to expand... Hey Fish.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,358 ConsciousNobody said: Hi Casey, what about you? Click to expand... Just working and finally doing something lol. How are you?
ConsciousNobody said: Hi Casey, what about you? Click to expand... Just working and finally doing something lol. How are you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,359 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Salsa. How are you? Click to expand... Hey, am not bad thank you. Just about to pop to the store. Be back soon Hope you are ok x
ConsciousNobody said: Hey Salsa. How are you? Click to expand... Hey, am not bad thank you. Just about to pop to the store. Be back soon Hope you are ok x
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,360 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Fish. Click to expand... Fish? I dont get it