SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,302 Casey86 said: I know, we should get free tacos all the time Click to expand... I will write to them, employee morale booster!!
Casey86 said: I know, we should get free tacos all the time Click to expand... I will write to them, employee morale booster!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,303 BunnyBeeHope said: Gaaayyy Click to expand... It’s an effective medical technique idk what you mean
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,304 SarcasticSadie said: I will write to them, employee morale booster!! Click to expand... Well they do throw employee parties every so often.... but I'm always working during those times lol
SarcasticSadie said: I will write to them, employee morale booster!! Click to expand... Well they do throw employee parties every so often.... but I'm always working during those times lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,305 Casey86 said: Well they do throw employee parties every so often.... but I'm always working during those times lol Click to expand... Wtf?
Casey86 said: Well they do throw employee parties every so often.... but I'm always working during those times lol Click to expand... Wtf?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,306 youngbustyredhead said: Wtf? Click to expand... This
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,307 Casey86 said: Well they do throw employee parties every so often.... but I'm always working during those times lol Click to expand... I always avoid these now
Casey86 said: Well they do throw employee parties every so often.... but I'm always working during those times lol Click to expand... I always avoid these now
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,308 Okie it’s Chaucer midterm time Whan that in April with its showres swete The draught of March hath perced to the rote Etc
Okie it’s Chaucer midterm time Whan that in April with its showres swete The draught of March hath perced to the rote Etc
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,309 youngbustyredhead said: Wtf? Click to expand... Yea they have them at the shop between 11 and 3. Always working somewhere far during those times
youngbustyredhead said: Wtf? Click to expand... Yea they have them at the shop between 11 and 3. Always working somewhere far during those times
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,310 youngbustyredhead said: Okie it’s Chaucer midterm time Whan that in April with its showres swete The draught of March hath perced to the rote Etc Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead said: Okie it’s Chaucer midterm time Whan that in April with its showres swete The draught of March hath perced to the rote Etc Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,311 Casey86 said: Yea they have them at the shop between 11 and 3. Always working somewhere far during those times Click to expand... Lame of them
Casey86 said: Yea they have them at the shop between 11 and 3. Always working somewhere far during those times Click to expand... Lame of them
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,312 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes Click to expand... Cool I pass!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,313 BunnyBeeHope said: I always avoid these now Click to expand... I usually do too lol. I know absolutely know no one in the office
BunnyBeeHope said: I always avoid these now Click to expand... I usually do too lol. I know absolutely know no one in the office
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,314 youngbustyredhead said: Lame of them Click to expand... Very lame lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,315 As it happens I did a presentation today and part of it was about morale, well amongst other things. And things to change it etc
As it happens I did a presentation today and part of it was about morale, well amongst other things. And things to change it etc
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,316 I'll be playing Octopath traveler if anyone needs me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,317 SarcasticSadie said: As it happens I did a presentation today and part of it was about morale, well amongst other things. And things to change it etc Click to expand... You should come into my place I've never seen a more miserable broken down work force
SarcasticSadie said: As it happens I did a presentation today and part of it was about morale, well amongst other things. And things to change it etc Click to expand... You should come into my place I've never seen a more miserable broken down work force
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,318 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll be playing Octopath traveler if anyone needs me Click to expand... Is about 8 forks in the road and which to pick?
BunnyBeeHope said: I'll be playing Octopath traveler if anyone needs me Click to expand... Is about 8 forks in the road and which to pick?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,319 BunnyBeeHope said: You should come into my place I've never seen a more miserable broken down work force Click to expand... Sounds like you guys need an office dog. Can't hate work too much with an office dog
BunnyBeeHope said: You should come into my place I've never seen a more miserable broken down work force Click to expand... Sounds like you guys need an office dog. Can't hate work too much with an office dog
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,320 SarcasticSadie said: Is about 8 forks in the road and which to pick? Click to expand... Kind of actually lol about 8 different people setting out on a personal adventure and eventually all meeting up
SarcasticSadie said: Is about 8 forks in the road and which to pick? Click to expand... Kind of actually lol about 8 different people setting out on a personal adventure and eventually all meeting up