D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,483 BunnyBeeHope said: As in im a nurse not feeding babies lol Click to expand... Yeah i guessed so , that’s super cool btw
BunnyBeeHope said: As in im a nurse not feeding babies lol Click to expand... Yeah i guessed so , that’s super cool btw
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,484 A break finally. Time to coffee this bitch up
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,490 Im so tired all the time. Its beyond a joke.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,491 Morella said: Good morning Click to expand... Morning
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,492 Harthacnut said: Morning Click to expand... Good morning Hope you are well!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,493 Morella said: Good morning Hope you are well! Click to expand... I'm okay thank you. How are you today? Nice to see you here
Morella said: Good morning Hope you are well! Click to expand... I'm okay thank you. How are you today? Nice to see you here
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,494 Morella said: Good morning Click to expand... Morning
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,495 Harthacnut said: I'm okay thank you. How are you today? Nice to see you here Click to expand... I am ok, thank you for asking. Better than yesterday. LOL Thank you and always nice to be seen and see others!
Harthacnut said: I'm okay thank you. How are you today? Nice to see you here Click to expand... I am ok, thank you for asking. Better than yesterday. LOL Thank you and always nice to be seen and see others!
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,496 Vaelan said: Morning Click to expand... Good morning Hope you're well!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,497 Morella said: I am ok, thank you for asking. Better than yesterday. LOL Thank you and always nice to be seen and see others! Click to expand... I'm glad you're having a better day so far
Morella said: I am ok, thank you for asking. Better than yesterday. LOL Thank you and always nice to be seen and see others! Click to expand... I'm glad you're having a better day so far
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,498 Harthacnut said: I'm glad you're having a better day so far Click to expand... Thank you
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,499 Morella said: Good morning Hope you're well! Click to expand... I am thanks wbu?
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,500 Vaelan said: I am thanks wbu? Click to expand... Good, I am glad to hear that and you're welcome. I am ok, thank you for asking.
Vaelan said: I am thanks wbu? Click to expand... Good, I am glad to hear that and you're welcome. I am ok, thank you for asking.