SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,901 perfictspeller said: No! Not hardly at all! Click to expand... I play perfict paino
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,902 It's not good paino playing unless the cats are yowling and the neighbors are calling the cops
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,903 SarcasticSadie said: I still have my Maddie special saved Click to expand... Thats cute!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,904 Is why I’m here, the neighbours drove me out of town ha
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,905 They could have just all pitched in and hired a piano tuner for ya
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,906 perfictspeller said: They could have just all pitched in and hired a piano tuner for ya Click to expand... They paid him to break it..
perfictspeller said: They could have just all pitched in and hired a piano tuner for ya Click to expand... They paid him to break it..
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,908 I'm good at breaking things, I'm good at fixing things. I'd have no clue with a piano.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,909 SarcasticSadie said: I am/was a nice neighbour ftr.. ha Click to expand... Was? Past tense...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,910 Craig53m said: Was? Past tense... Click to expand... Here, there, everywhere ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,913 Craig53m said: I like that. Sounds like a song Click to expand... Am a good singer.. if you hard of hearing
Craig53m said: I like that. Sounds like a song Click to expand... Am a good singer.. if you hard of hearing
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,914 SarcasticSadie said: Am a good singer.. if you hard of hearing Click to expand... I have wonderful voice, in the shower. My dogs don't even howl!
SarcasticSadie said: Am a good singer.. if you hard of hearing Click to expand... I have wonderful voice, in the shower. My dogs don't even howl!
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,915 SarcasticSadie said: Where you from speller? Click to expand... Smack dab in the middle of North America (Minnesota). 20 years here, 20 years in California, and (hopefully) at least another 20 more back here. How about you? I've got a general sense of everybody's continents
SarcasticSadie said: Where you from speller? Click to expand... Smack dab in the middle of North America (Minnesota). 20 years here, 20 years in California, and (hopefully) at least another 20 more back here. How about you? I've got a general sense of everybody's continents
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,916 In my opinion, the car is the best place for singing (windows rolled up, ventriloquist mouth while stopped at a red light, etc.)
In my opinion, the car is the best place for singing (windows rolled up, ventriloquist mouth while stopped at a red light, etc.)
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,917 Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though.
Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,918 Craig53m said: Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though. Click to expand... Crooner huh
Craig53m said: Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though. Click to expand... Crooner huh
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,919 Craig53m said: Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though. Click to expand... You know we're gonna need to hear a lullaby now, right?
Craig53m said: Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though. Click to expand... You know we're gonna need to hear a lullaby now, right?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,920 perfictspeller said: Smack dab in the middle of North America (Minnesota). 20 years here, 20 years in California, and (hopefully) at least another 20 more back here. How about you? I've got a general sense of everybody's continents Click to expand... From CA But have spent periods of time elsewhere, with cpl stints in UK
perfictspeller said: Smack dab in the middle of North America (Minnesota). 20 years here, 20 years in California, and (hopefully) at least another 20 more back here. How about you? I've got a general sense of everybody's continents Click to expand... From CA But have spent periods of time elsewhere, with cpl stints in UK