Thats cute!I still have my Maddie special saved![]()
They paid him to break it..They could have just all pitched in and hired a piano tuner for ya
Was? Past tense...I am/was a nice neighbour ftr.. ha
Was? Past tense...
Am a good singer.. if you hard of hearingI like that. Sounds like a song
I have wonderful voice, in the shower. My dogs don't even howl!Am a good singer.. if you hard of hearing
Smack dab in the middle of North America (Minnesota). 20 years here, 20 years in California, and (hopefully) at least another 20 more back here.Where you from speller?
Crooner huhActually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though.
You know we're gonna need to hear a lullaby now, right?Actually, I'd have a pretty good singing voice. I was being self deprecating. I have a pretty deep voice though.
From CASmack dab in the middle of North America (Minnesota). 20 years here, 20 years in California, and (hopefully) at least another 20 more back here.
How about you? I've got a general sense of everybody's continents