Poor sock
Next stop crusty town.
Poor sock
Cum socksWhat weirdness is going on here ?
What weirdness is going on here ?
CN dont go away
I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry.Sorry CN. Come back![]()
I really wouldn't askWhat weirdness is going on here ?
I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry.
This is so not true!I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry.
We choose you!Shine. Even in darkness. Continue to choose yourself and each other.️
Nope, still thinking about a particular set of melons and a cowboy hat!Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp.
Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp.
What he said!We choose you!
My dumbass cat loves to wait behind the car when we park in the driveway, he waits till we see a fucking selfie on the rear cam …