D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,201 Craig53m said: Poor sock Click to expand... Next stop crusty town.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,203 Lil_wonders said: What weirdness is going on here ? Click to expand... Cum socks
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,204 Lil_wonders said: What weirdness is going on here ? Click to expand... Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp.
Lil_wonders said: What weirdness is going on here ? Click to expand... Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,205 BunnyBeeHope said: CN dont go away Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Sorry CN. Come back Click to expand... I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry.
BunnyBeeHope said: CN dont go away Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Sorry CN. Come back Click to expand... I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,206 Lil_wonders said: What weirdness is going on here ? Click to expand... I really wouldn't ask
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,209 ConsciousNobody said: I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry. Click to expand... You never get in the way , you never bring us down.
ConsciousNobody said: I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry. Click to expand... You never get in the way , you never bring us down.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,210 ConsciousNobody said: I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry. Click to expand... This is so not true!
ConsciousNobody said: I don’t want to dampen anyone's moods. Or bring you down. I just get in everyone's way. I am sorry. Click to expand... This is so not true!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,211 Shine. Even in darkness. Continue to choose yourself and each other. ️
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,213 ConsciousNobody said: Shine. Even in darkness. Continue to choose yourself and each other. ️ Click to expand... We choose you!
ConsciousNobody said: Shine. Even in darkness. Continue to choose yourself and each other. ️ Click to expand... We choose you!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,214 Harthacnut said: Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp. Click to expand... Nope, still thinking about a particular set of melons and a cowboy hat!
Harthacnut said: Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp. Click to expand... Nope, still thinking about a particular set of melons and a cowboy hat!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,215 Harthacnut said: Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp. Click to expand... Craig never denied this. Therefore, it's true.
Harthacnut said: Craig is wanking in a sock over some person with a bad pfp. Click to expand... Craig never denied this. Therefore, it's true.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,218 My dumbass cat loves to wait behind the car when we park in the driveway, he waits till we see a fucking selfie on the rear cam …
My dumbass cat loves to wait behind the car when we park in the driveway, he waits till we see a fucking selfie on the rear cam …
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,219 Harthacnut said: We choose you! Click to expand... What he said!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,220 Vaelan said: My dumbass cat loves to wait behind the car when we park in the driveway, he waits till we see a fucking selfie on the rear cam … Click to expand... Silly cats gonna get squished
Vaelan said: My dumbass cat loves to wait behind the car when we park in the driveway, he waits till we see a fucking selfie on the rear cam … Click to expand... Silly cats gonna get squished