Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,542 Casey86 said: View attachment 474650 Click to expand... So much truth in this!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,544 Tired and worn out here. Company all leaves tomorrow so that's huge!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,545 Maddiemoiselle said: Hungry Click to expand... That should bring somebody back in here with a, "Sup"
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,546 I'm exhausted and debating going to bed already lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,547 I'm with you on that. It's just too damn early. If I crash now, I'm liable to be up before our European friends.
I'm with you on that. It's just too damn early. If I crash now, I'm liable to be up before our European friends.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,548 Doesn't matter when I fall asleep, I'll wake up every few hours anyway
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,550 Craig53m said: That sucks. I have those nights often Click to expand... Almost every night for me
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,551 Casey86 said: Almost every night for me Click to expand... Sorry hear that. It's exhausting
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,552 Maddiemoiselle said: Chicken Click to expand... Rotisserie* It's very important to recognize that not all chicken is created equal.
Maddiemoiselle said: Chicken Click to expand... Rotisserie* It's very important to recognize that not all chicken is created equal.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,553 Stanthropical said: Rotisserie* It's very important to recognize that not all chicken is created equal. Click to expand... It's true. Wings are the best.
Stanthropical said: Rotisserie* It's very important to recognize that not all chicken is created equal. Click to expand... It's true. Wings are the best.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,554 Maddiemoiselle said: Hungry Click to expand... Rotisserie chicken solves this problem.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,556 Maddiemoiselle said: It's true. Wings are the best. Click to expand... That's hardly any meat.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,557 Stanthropical said: That's hardly any meat. Click to expand... But it's all flavour
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,560 Maddiemoiselle said: But it's all flavour Click to expand... Burnt, salty skin and fat.