Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,188 Bailey94 said: I might get something to eat now Click to expand... Nachos
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,189 Oh yay I'm making prime rib and a loaded baked potato. I'm having a bit of escargot and wine while I wait for it to cook Last edited: Jan 12, 2026
Oh yay I'm making prime rib and a loaded baked potato. I'm having a bit of escargot and wine while I wait for it to cook
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,191 Bailey94 said: Jk I found some cheetohs Click to expand... I was so excited to found out what it really was and I wasn't disappointed loool
Bailey94 said: Jk I found some cheetohs Click to expand... I was so excited to found out what it really was and I wasn't disappointed loool
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,193 I love looking through my pantry. It's like an adventure
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,199 Bailey94 said: What is escargot anyway? Is that squid? Click to expand... Snails I think
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,200 Maddiemoiselle said: Snails I think Click to expand... Even worse