BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,201 Who looked at a snail and thought oh I gotta eat that
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,202 Bailey94 said: Who looked at a snail and thought oh I gotta eat that Click to expand... The fremch. They're weird as fuck
Bailey94 said: Who looked at a snail and thought oh I gotta eat that Click to expand... The fremch. They're weird as fuck
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,203 You're putting snails on your nachos aren't you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,206 Maddiemoiselle said: Literally so gross View attachment 484710 Click to expand... wut
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,211 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm finally making nachos lol Click to expand... What the hail?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,212 Bailey94 said: What the hail? Click to expand... Hail
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,214 Bailey94 said: An hour later Click to expand... Is it really??
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,215 Maddiemoiselle said: Is it really?? Click to expand... Idk feels like it I'm just building the drama
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,216 Maddiemoiselle said: Technically I have ingredients for nachos Click to expand... 9:11 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm finally making nachos lol Click to expand... 10:33
Maddiemoiselle said: Technically I have ingredients for nachos Click to expand... 9:11 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm finally making nachos lol Click to expand... 10:33
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,217 Bailey94 said: 9:11 10:33 Click to expand... Damn what have I been doing??
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,218 Them nachos could have graduated and got a job by now
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,219 Maddiemoiselle said: Damn what have I been doing?? Click to expand... I'm gonna crawl out on this limb and say NOT eating nachos
Maddiemoiselle said: Damn what have I been doing?? Click to expand... I'm gonna crawl out on this limb and say NOT eating nachos
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,220 Bailey94 said: I'm gonna crawl out on this limb and say NOT eating nachos Click to expand... You may be right
Bailey94 said: I'm gonna crawl out on this limb and say NOT eating nachos Click to expand... You may be right