D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,661 Martha Stewart is now 84. I feel bad now.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,663 Bailey94 said: Didn't she go to jail or something? Click to expand... Whaaaa
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,666 Maybe I'm wrong. I thought she had been in trouble with the law
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,669 Curran don’t be so agist. 84 yr olds can gobble balls too.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,670 Bailey94 said: Maybe I'm wrong. I thought she had been in trouble with the law Click to expand... Looked it up She was A jail bird They make the best gobblers
Bailey94 said: Maybe I'm wrong. I thought she had been in trouble with the law Click to expand... Looked it up She was A jail bird They make the best gobblers
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,671 Lil_wonders said: Curran don’t be so agist. 84 yr olds can gobble balls too. Click to expand... The saliva isnt there though
Lil_wonders said: Curran don’t be so agist. 84 yr olds can gobble balls too. Click to expand... The saliva isnt there though
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,673 Harthacnut said: The saliva isnt there though Click to expand... I’d say there was more in some cases
Harthacnut said: The saliva isnt there though Click to expand... I’d say there was more in some cases
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,674 Plus she can take her dentures out and gum on that thang!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,676 I'm so sorry Martha. What have I done
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,678 And now you're never gonna see her the same again
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,680 I’m well thanks. How are you? How is the new job going?