D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,681 Martha Stewart gobblin snoop doggs balls on a carousel horse
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,684 Lil_wonders said: I’m well thanks. How are you? How is the new job going? Click to expand... I'm doing great and I really love it. It's very regimented and precise and organized and perfect for me. Thank you for asking
Lil_wonders said: I’m well thanks. How are you? How is the new job going? Click to expand... I'm doing great and I really love it. It's very regimented and precise and organized and perfect for me. Thank you for asking
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,685 Bailey94 said: I'm doing great and I really love it. It's very regimented and precise and organized and perfect for me. Thank you for asking Click to expand... That’s fantastic. Is the best when you enjoy the job you’re doing. Even if we do still complain sometimes.
Bailey94 said: I'm doing great and I really love it. It's very regimented and precise and organized and perfect for me. Thank you for asking Click to expand... That’s fantastic. Is the best when you enjoy the job you’re doing. Even if we do still complain sometimes.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,686 Lil_wonders said: That’s fantastic. Is the best when you enjoy the job you’re doing. Even if we do still complain sometimes. Click to expand... Well ofc. Complaining is part of the job lol
Lil_wonders said: That’s fantastic. Is the best when you enjoy the job you’re doing. Even if we do still complain sometimes. Click to expand... Well ofc. Complaining is part of the job lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,687 A few people at my work got reprimanded because they were complaining about work in the staff room and a member of management heard them We all then got sent emails about how it wasnt proper at work conduct and now everyone is pissed off.
A few people at my work got reprimanded because they were complaining about work in the staff room and a member of management heard them We all then got sent emails about how it wasnt proper at work conduct and now everyone is pissed off.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,689 Well management don’t want to know people aren’t happy.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,690 Bailey94 said: Can I say something? Click to expand... You can say whatever you like.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,691 Why didn't they just talk to the ones that were overheard?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,692 Because if some where doing it then chances are others are too. And it’s easier to do a workwide thing rather than single out people.
Because if some where doing it then chances are others are too. And it’s easier to do a workwide thing rather than single out people.