BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,041 Tash26 said: That's what he wants us to believe He actually lives in Glasgow now Click to expand... Poor guy
Tash26 said: That's what he wants us to believe He actually lives in Glasgow now Click to expand... Poor guy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,042 Tash26 said: That's what he wants us to believe He actually lives in Glasgow now Click to expand... Must be why invented bitcoin, kept getting his cash stolen.. Whaaat, no offense Scottish people eeek
Tash26 said: That's what he wants us to believe He actually lives in Glasgow now Click to expand... Must be why invented bitcoin, kept getting his cash stolen.. Whaaat, no offense Scottish people eeek
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,044 SimplySadie said: Must be why invented bitcoin, kept getting his cash stolen.. Whaaat, no offense Scottish people eeek Click to expand... Wow. Think you're getting Scots confused with scousers Lots of offence intended scousers
SimplySadie said: Must be why invented bitcoin, kept getting his cash stolen.. Whaaat, no offense Scottish people eeek Click to expand... Wow. Think you're getting Scots confused with scousers Lots of offence intended scousers
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,045 Harthacnut said: Wow. Think you're getting Scots confused with scousers Lots of offence intended scousers Click to expand... Ahhh knew was a saying along some sort of line..
Harthacnut said: Wow. Think you're getting Scots confused with scousers Lots of offence intended scousers Click to expand... Ahhh knew was a saying along some sort of line..
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,046 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Good lord
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,047 The Internet is nuts can get a full run down from a show in a little church from 1990
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,048 BunnyBeeHope said: The Internet is nuts can get a full run down from a show in a little church from 1990 Click to expand... Kinda crazy but cool all at the same time…
BunnyBeeHope said: The Internet is nuts can get a full run down from a show in a little church from 1990 Click to expand... Kinda crazy but cool all at the same time…
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,049 In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,050 Harthacnut said: In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad Click to expand... Whos that
Harthacnut said: In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad Click to expand... Whos that
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,051 Harthacnut said: In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad Click to expand... Did she say ‘I must be seeing things’
Harthacnut said: In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad Click to expand... Did she say ‘I must be seeing things’
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,052 BunnyBeeHope said: Whos that Click to expand... Ahhhh u sooooo not down with da kids… Who dosnt know about 1940s music
BunnyBeeHope said: Whos that Click to expand... Ahhhh u sooooo not down with da kids… Who dosnt know about 1940s music
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,054 Harthacnut said: In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad Click to expand... The singer?
Harthacnut said: In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad Click to expand... The singer?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,056 Craig53m said: The singer? Click to expand... See
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,057 The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, 24 hrs to Tulsa
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,060 Everytime I watch an episode of LandMan I now think of you. Is most disconcerting to hear am guessing haha
Everytime I watch an episode of LandMan I now think of you. Is most disconcerting to hear am guessing haha