Poor guyThat's what he wants us to believe
He actually lives in Glasgow now
Poor guyThat's what he wants us to believe
He actually lives in Glasgow now
Must be why invented bitcoin, kept getting his cash stolen..That's what he wants us to believe
He actually lives in Glasgow now
Must be why invented bitcoin, kept getting his cash stolen..
Whaaat, no offense Scottish people eeek
Ahhh knew was a saying along some sort of line..Wow.
Think you're getting Scots confused with scousers
Lots of offence intended scousers
Kinda crazy but cool all at the same time…The Internet is nuts can get a full run down from a show in a little church from 1990
Whos thatIn 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad
Did she sayIn 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad
Whos that
The singer?In 2022 I went through a hardcore gene Pitney phase and my mum got so mad
The singer?