D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,803 BaileyXcX said: Did you see I said Benedict Cumberbutt? Click to expand... Yes. 20.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,804 Why is 60k the magic number? Don't answer that either
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,805 Harthacnut said: Yes. 20. Click to expand... I SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU NOT TO ANSWER THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Harthacnut said: Yes. 20. Click to expand... I SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU NOT TO ANSWER THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,808 No. I am just trying to keep Ciaran from using his last 20 posts
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,811 Oh no way wow And geographically speaking, where is that? I mean of course I know, but you should prolly explain it to those who don't
Oh no way wow And geographically speaking, where is that? I mean of course I know, but you should prolly explain it to those who don't
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,815 It is kind of hard to follow here but I understand filth, food, fuck, frenchman and football.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,816 ericx said: It is kind of hard to follow here but I understand filth, food, fuck, frenchman and football. Click to expand... That pretty much sums it up tbh
ericx said: It is kind of hard to follow here but I understand filth, food, fuck, frenchman and football. Click to expand... That pretty much sums it up tbh
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,817 Ftr it's hard for me to follow the thread sometimes
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,818 Halftime computer and the rest free to do whatever I want.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,819 But also I know it's hard for people to follow me. Or put up with my shenanigans
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,820 ericx said: Halftime computer and the rest free to do whatever I want. Click to expand... Noice do you go to an office or work from home?
ericx said: Halftime computer and the rest free to do whatever I want. Click to expand... Noice do you go to an office or work from home?