ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,821 Yeah just write boobs or donuts and you can’t be totally out of it.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,822 Eric seeing as you're Scandinavian, whats your thoughts on the cnut family. 19
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,823 ericx said: Yeah just write boobs or donuts and you can’t be totally out of it. Click to expand... See? You get it Also we would accept "horn" and "minge"
ericx said: Yeah just write boobs or donuts and you can’t be totally out of it. Click to expand... See? You get it Also we would accept "horn" and "minge"
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,824 BaileyXcX said: Noice do you go to an office or work from home? Click to expand... both. just end up filthy from home.
BaileyXcX said: Noice do you go to an office or work from home? Click to expand... both. just end up filthy from home.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,825 Harthacnut said: Eric seeing as you're Scandinavian, whats your thoughts on the cnut family. 19 Click to expand... The only cnut I know only has 18 posts left and then he is gone.
Harthacnut said: Eric seeing as you're Scandinavian, whats your thoughts on the cnut family. 19 Click to expand... The only cnut I know only has 18 posts left and then he is gone.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,826 ericx said: Halftime computer and the rest free to do whatever I want. Click to expand... Dev? Or jsut office work on computer?
ericx said: Halftime computer and the rest free to do whatever I want. Click to expand... Dev? Or jsut office work on computer?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,827 Ciaran I swear to god I’ll sacrifice babies under a blood moon to resurrect Joan of arc and come kick your ass if you delete your profile
Ciaran I swear to god I’ll sacrifice babies under a blood moon to resurrect Joan of arc and come kick your ass if you delete your profile
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,830 BaileyXcX said: Oh god my cat is barfing Click to expand... You never sleep?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,831 ericx said: You never sleep? Click to expand... I try not to But I do stay up on weekends when I can manage to. I have a much better sleep pattern than I used to
ericx said: You never sleep? Click to expand... I try not to But I do stay up on weekends when I can manage to. I have a much better sleep pattern than I used to
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,833 VforFremch said: Ciaran I swear to god I’ll sacrifice babies under a blood moon to resurrect Joan of arc and come kick your ass if you delete your profile Click to expand... So dramatic 17
VforFremch said: Ciaran I swear to god I’ll sacrifice babies under a blood moon to resurrect Joan of arc and come kick your ass if you delete your profile Click to expand... So dramatic 17
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,834 ericx said: Around 4am where I guess you are? Click to expand... No I'm central time. It's 3am
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,835 Harthacnut said: So dramatic 17 Click to expand... Ok that was worth it
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,836 ericx said: I write code. Really boring. Click to expand... I do too
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,838 VforFremch said: Mostly Python tho Click to expand... *monty python Get it right 16
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,839 I was kinda waiting around but I think I will rest my eyes for a few hours
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,840 If Hope shows up, give her the biggest hug in human history from me and then just tell her "I love you" She'll know what it means
If Hope shows up, give her the biggest hug in human history from me and then just tell her "I love you" She'll know what it means