Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,561 I’m ok thanks. Life is pretty busy at the moment, but also pretty boring unfortunately. How are you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,563 Any plans for the weekend? When it finally gets here
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,564 Looks like it will be good weather, think I’ll go for a hike Other than that, normal stuff (groceries, errands, etc)
Looks like it will be good weather, think I’ll go for a hike Other than that, normal stuff (groceries, errands, etc)
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,566 Hoping to get together with friends. Weather should be good here too. Plus all that normal stuff too.
Hoping to get together with friends. Weather should be good here too. Plus all that normal stuff too.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,568 Talking of weekends, I’m going camping with my two girls this weekend. Loch Linnhe Can’t wait.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,569 Nice, hope you have fun and it's good weather
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,570 It’s always fingers crossed when planning camping and the weather in Scotland. Luckily it’s to be blue sky and around 17 degrees every day.
It’s always fingers crossed when planning camping and the weather in Scotland. Luckily it’s to be blue sky and around 17 degrees every day.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,571 Cian!! Welcome back stranger. Weekend sounds fun. Well I’m not a camper but sure it will be fun if you like that sort of thing.
Cian!! Welcome back stranger. Weekend sounds fun. Well I’m not a camper but sure it will be fun if you like that sort of thing.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,572 cian46irish said: It’s always fingers crossed when planning camping and the weather in Scotland. Luckily it’s to be blue sky and around 17 degrees every day. Click to expand... not gonna lie, i had to convert, seems a little chilly i'd love to visit Scotland, seems like a lovely place
cian46irish said: It’s always fingers crossed when planning camping and the weather in Scotland. Luckily it’s to be blue sky and around 17 degrees every day. Click to expand... not gonna lie, i had to convert, seems a little chilly i'd love to visit Scotland, seems like a lovely place
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,573 Australia too I've been lucky enough to travel outside of the US
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,574 Lil_wonders said: Cian!! Welcome back stranger. Weekend sounds fun. Well I’m not a camper but sure it will be fun if you like that sort of thing. Click to expand... Good to be back. How are you. I love camping. My girls start to enjoy it a couple of hours after they stop huffing about their phones and tablets been confiscated
Lil_wonders said: Cian!! Welcome back stranger. Weekend sounds fun. Well I’m not a camper but sure it will be fun if you like that sort of thing. Click to expand... Good to be back. How are you. I love camping. My girls start to enjoy it a couple of hours after they stop huffing about their phones and tablets been confiscated
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,575 Curvylily said: not gonna lie, i had to convert, seems a little chilly i'd love to visit Scotland, seems like a lovely place Click to expand... The temperature is remarkably tropical for Scotland I’d highly recommend a visit to Scotland, it’s beautiful and the people are great.
Curvylily said: not gonna lie, i had to convert, seems a little chilly i'd love to visit Scotland, seems like a lovely place Click to expand... The temperature is remarkably tropical for Scotland I’d highly recommend a visit to Scotland, it’s beautiful and the people are great.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,576 Curvylily said: Australia too I've been lucky enough to travel outside of the US Click to expand... Yeah would like to see Australia and the US, I’ve been to neither.
Curvylily said: Australia too I've been lucky enough to travel outside of the US Click to expand... Yeah would like to see Australia and the US, I’ve been to neither.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,577 cian46irish said: Yeah would like to see Australia and the US, I’ve been to neither. Click to expand... I've been lucky wnough to see bits of the US and Ireland and Scotland too, but only Edinburgh and Glasgow to visit family.. Still lots here to see though.
cian46irish said: Yeah would like to see Australia and the US, I’ve been to neither. Click to expand... I've been lucky wnough to see bits of the US and Ireland and Scotland too, but only Edinburgh and Glasgow to visit family.. Still lots here to see though.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,578 PlayfullDude said: I've been lucky wnough to see bits of the US and Ireland.... Still lots here to see though Click to expand... hey troublemaker
PlayfullDude said: I've been lucky wnough to see bits of the US and Ireland.... Still lots here to see though Click to expand... hey troublemaker
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,579 Curvylily said: hey troublemaker Click to expand... Hello... Trouble is my middle name