PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,581 Very good...... but cold.... not shorts weather you?
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,585 okay, that is pretty cold definitely not shorts weather
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,587 PlayfullDude said: My hands are like ice..... Click to expand...
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,588 we may have talked about this before, but how'd you end up a 49ers fan?
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,590 cian46irish said: I assume that’s an NFL team? Click to expand... yep! San Francisco 49ers (California)
cian46irish said: I assume that’s an NFL team? Click to expand... yep! San Francisco 49ers (California)
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,591 49ers is for the 1849 California Gold Rush
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,592 Curvylily said: we may have talked about this before, but how'd you end up a 49ers fan? Click to expand... Watched my first NFL game, Superbowl (24, I think) picked 49ers at start of the game as tem i liked. they killed denver and been a fan since...
Curvylily said: we may have talked about this before, but how'd you end up a 49ers fan? Click to expand... Watched my first NFL game, Superbowl (24, I think) picked 49ers at start of the game as tem i liked. they killed denver and been a fan since...
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,593 PlayfullDude said: I've been lucky wnough to see bits of the US and Ireland and Scotland too, but only Edinburgh and Glasgow to visit family.. Still lots here to see though. Click to expand... I live in Glasgow, it’s a great city. I’m obviously biased and think all of Ireland is amazing. How much of Ireland did you see?
PlayfullDude said: I've been lucky wnough to see bits of the US and Ireland and Scotland too, but only Edinburgh and Glasgow to visit family.. Still lots here to see though. Click to expand... I live in Glasgow, it’s a great city. I’m obviously biased and think all of Ireland is amazing. How much of Ireland did you see?
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,595 *this must be what it feels like to be @youngbustyredhead. history rocks!*
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,596 cian46irish said: I live in Glasgow, it’s a great city. I’m obviously biased and think all of Ireland is amazing. How much of Ireland did you see? Click to expand... mostly south Dublin, Kilkenny, Down to Cork. Then up west coast to Dingle , Back to Dublin. Bit of a whirlwind tour....
cian46irish said: I live in Glasgow, it’s a great city. I’m obviously biased and think all of Ireland is amazing. How much of Ireland did you see? Click to expand... mostly south Dublin, Kilkenny, Down to Cork. Then up west coast to Dingle , Back to Dublin. Bit of a whirlwind tour....
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,597 PlayfullDude said: You? Click to expand... I'm mainly a Colts fan, but watch some Bears. For college, I watch Notre Dame and some Purdue.
PlayfullDude said: You? Click to expand... I'm mainly a Colts fan, but watch some Bears. For college, I watch Notre Dame and some Purdue.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,598 cian46irish said: I live in Glasgow, it’s a great city. I’m obviously biased and think all of Ireland is amazing. How much of Ireland did you see? Click to expand... My Grandparents lived in Bearsden.
cian46irish said: I live in Glasgow, it’s a great city. I’m obviously biased and think all of Ireland is amazing. How much of Ireland did you see? Click to expand... My Grandparents lived in Bearsden.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,599 Curvylily said: I'm mainly a Colts fan, but watch some Bears. For college, I watch Notre Dame and some Purdue. Click to expand... The guy I work with jumped on the Caleb Williams bandwagon last year.
Curvylily said: I'm mainly a Colts fan, but watch some Bears. For college, I watch Notre Dame and some Purdue. Click to expand... The guy I work with jumped on the Caleb Williams bandwagon last year.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,600 Curvylily said: 49ers is for the 1849 California Gold Rush Click to expand... Nice little bit of information. Had a quick Google, looks an interesting read, so I shall.
Curvylily said: 49ers is for the 1849 California Gold Rush Click to expand... Nice little bit of information. Had a quick Google, looks an interesting read, so I shall.