SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,641 ericx said: 1 point off relegation and 1 season off derbys against Luton Town. Not to far for away games. Click to expand... How’s your headache Eric? Maybe if I run my nails down a blackboard it might help
ericx said: 1 point off relegation and 1 season off derbys against Luton Town. Not to far for away games. Click to expand... How’s your headache Eric? Maybe if I run my nails down a blackboard it might help
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,643 Harthacnut said: Ivy said Soccer Click to expand... Am I missing something?
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,648 Harthacnut said: Vicarage Road Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,650 Saide preferrs the term Gooberball
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,652 shambles925 said: Click to expand... Nothing to do with football. All about a street in Warrington I believe
shambles925 said: Click to expand... Nothing to do with football. All about a street in Warrington I believe
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,653 SarcasticSadie said: How’s your headache Eric? Maybe if I run my nails down a blackboard it might help Click to expand... Let us all go to the Kenny for the Spurs game..
SarcasticSadie said: How’s your headache Eric? Maybe if I run my nails down a blackboard it might help Click to expand... Let us all go to the Kenny for the Spurs game..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,654 ericx said: Let us all go to the Kenny for the Spurs game.. Click to expand... I dunno what a Kenny is
ericx said: Let us all go to the Kenny for the Spurs game.. Click to expand... I dunno what a Kenny is
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,657 SarcasticSadie said: KennyKnut Click to expand... My uncle
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,659 Take a trip to Kenilworth Rd.. I am sorry I should thank you for beating Aston Villa! Spurs will be fine
Take a trip to Kenilworth Rd.. I am sorry I should thank you for beating Aston Villa! Spurs will be fine
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,660 SarcasticSadie said: What’s a Kenny??? Click to expand... No much, whats a Kenny with you?