SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,661 Ahh it’s a stadium No wonder not heard of it, they play in a league nobody watches
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,662 SarcasticSadie said: Ahh it’s a stadium No wonder not heard of it, they play in a league nobody watches Click to expand... Leia Will now kill you
SarcasticSadie said: Ahh it’s a stadium No wonder not heard of it, they play in a league nobody watches Click to expand... Leia Will now kill you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,663 Harthacnut said: Leia Will now kill you Click to expand... Ha why so?
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,665 I wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,667 SarcasticSadie said: She’s a Spurs fan Click to expand... She also follows Luton
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,668 SarcasticSadie said: Goggles Click to expand... Snorkel
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,669 Harthacnut said: She also follows Luton Click to expand... I thought having two teams is a faux pas
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,670 ericx said: I wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink Click to expand... Your new view
ericx said: I wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink Click to expand... Your new view
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,671 SarcasticSadie said: I thought having two teams is a faux pas Click to expand... Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon
SarcasticSadie said: I thought having two teams is a faux pas Click to expand... Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,672 shambles925 said: Your new view Click to expand... Why is it so colourful? Care bear bukake party?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,673 I think Shambles took some time off work to go to Bukake parties with Ronald McDonald looking at that
I think Shambles took some time off work to go to Bukake parties with Ronald McDonald looking at that
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,674 shambles925 said: Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon Click to expand... Yeah like i also support my local team, but they play in a regional division so its fine lol
shambles925 said: Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon Click to expand... Yeah like i also support my local team, but they play in a regional division so its fine lol
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,675 Harthacnut said: Why is it so colourful? Care bear bukake party? Click to expand... Eric said ericx said: I wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink Click to expand... Bukkake Ink
Harthacnut said: Why is it so colourful? Care bear bukake party? Click to expand... Eric said ericx said: I wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink Click to expand... Bukkake Ink
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,676 shambles925 said: Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon Click to expand... Ya say this like you have another team also, justifying the treachery
shambles925 said: Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon Click to expand... Ya say this like you have another team also, justifying the treachery
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,677 shambles925 said: Eric said Bukkake Ink Click to expand... Ohhh You're smort
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,678 Ink bukake party in the stationary cupboard Bring ya biros
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,679 SarcasticSadie said: Ya say this like you have another team also, justifying the treachery Click to expand... I do but they’re in Scotland and even when they played in a friendly one pre season I was in the Everton end
SarcasticSadie said: Ya say this like you have another team also, justifying the treachery Click to expand... I do but they’re in Scotland and even when they played in a friendly one pre season I was in the Everton end
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,680 Speaking of other teams Lakers lost first game in the semis