Ahh it’s a stadium
No wonder not heard of it, they play in a league nobody watches
No wonder not heard of it, they play in a league nobody watches
Ahh it’s a stadium
No wonder not heard of it, they play in a league nobody watches
Leia Will now kill you
She’s a Spurs fan
Goggles
She also follows Luton
Your new viewI wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink![]()
Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soonI thought having two teams is a faux pas
Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon
Eric saidWhy is it so colourful?
Care bear bukake party?
Bukkake InkI wonder how I will dress up for a job interview at Bukkake Ink![]()
Get away with it when one is so far down the divisions, although Spuds might not be too far away from then soon
I do but they’re in Scotland and even when they played in a friendly one pre season I was in the Everton end
Ya say this like you have another team also, justifying the treachery