Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,603 Also it's Canada day on Wednesday woooooooo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,606 BaileyXcX said: I’m just gonna take the whole month off Click to expand... This is the way
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,608 BunnyBeeHope said: I have pizza. That is all Click to expand... NO THE FUCK THAT IS NOT ALL TELL US MORE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope said: I have pizza. That is all Click to expand... NO THE FUCK THAT IS NOT ALL TELL US MORE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,609 BunnyBeeHope said: I have pizza. That is all Click to expand... Noice We’re having burgers With Piri piri fries
BunnyBeeHope said: I have pizza. That is all Click to expand... Noice We’re having burgers With Piri piri fries
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,610 BunnyBeeHope said: I have pizza. That is all Click to expand... Did you cook it on yourself? Hmm get it? Bc you’re hot and food can cook on you bc you’re so hot? See what I did? Hot
BunnyBeeHope said: I have pizza. That is all Click to expand... Did you cook it on yourself? Hmm get it? Bc you’re hot and food can cook on you bc you’re so hot? See what I did? Hot
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,613 BaileyXcX said: The food cooks Bc the heat Click to expand... Oh!!! I get it now!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,615 I’m tired Someone cancel the rest of the work day please and thank you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,616 BaileyXcX said: I’m tired Someone cancel the rest of the work day please and thank you Click to expand... Done and done.
BaileyXcX said: I’m tired Someone cancel the rest of the work day please and thank you Click to expand... Done and done.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,618 I have a very important message for the group.