Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,625 Also I just saw an episode of friends And it’s got Doug Judy in it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,629 Well, the actor, it’s the one when Phoebe changes her name. He’s the clerk
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,632 Maddiemoiselle said: Craig Robinson! Click to expand... If you say so ! Lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,634 It's stomp your feet you motherfuckers!!!! Last edited: Jun 25, 2026
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,637 I feel like sometimes y’all are speaking in code
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,638 Tash26 said: Stop them where? Click to expand... Stomp
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,640 BaileyXcX said: I feel like sometimes y’all are speaking in code Click to expand... I was paraphrasing a line from this
BaileyXcX said: I feel like sometimes y’all are speaking in code Click to expand... I was paraphrasing a line from this