D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,101 I used to go to alot of outdoor raves that were early hours so heat was never a big problem tbf.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,102 Do we really need the sun? I doubt it's that important and it pisses me off.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,104 But if it could not burn me ever again, that would be nice
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,105 That's a sacrifice I'm willing to accept.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,106 youngbustyredhead said: Sugar we’re going down Bc everyone’s fainting from the heat Click to expand... They did have to bring the paramedics for one girl
youngbustyredhead said: Sugar we’re going down Bc everyone’s fainting from the heat Click to expand... They did have to bring the paramedics for one girl
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,107 LeiaSkywalker said: Do we really need the sun? I doubt it's that important and it pisses me off. Click to expand...
LeiaSkywalker said: Do we really need the sun? I doubt it's that important and it pisses me off. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,108 BaileyXcX said: They did have to bring the paramedics for one girl Click to expand... Hope she was ok
BaileyXcX said: They did have to bring the paramedics for one girl Click to expand... Hope she was ok
amezshecckgirl Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,109 LilyBitCheeky said: Click to expand... Nooooooo
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,110 LilyBitCheeky said: Click to expand... Fuccccckk I'm hard now
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,111 BunnyBeeHope said: Fuccccckk I'm hard now Click to expand...
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,118 I am psycho. I love the sun! Not that 30+ heat tho Hello!