Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,101 Can you come and wash my hair and then dry and style it. Of and can you make garlic bread.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,103 Yay. Cause I hate doing it. But I can not go out in the world looking like this. Wish hats suited me.
Yay. Cause I hate doing it. But I can not go out in the world looking like this. Wish hats suited me.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,104 Oh I can imagine you looking adorable in hats!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,106 Ok I can’t put off life any longer. Enjoy your evening Maddie.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,117 BaileyXcX said: I finished widows bay Click to expand... I read this wrong.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,120 Maddiemoiselle said: How many emmys did it deserve? Click to expand... It’s very good. I’m sure it deserved each nomination
Maddiemoiselle said: How many emmys did it deserve? Click to expand... It’s very good. I’m sure it deserved each nomination