C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,121 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... BaileyXcX said: Hugs Click to expand... Hugs woman.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,122 I had to ask Google what "goon fest", Hope are you here?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,123 BaileyXcX said: It’s very good. I’m sure it deserved each nomination Click to expand... I shoulda won two of those at least
BaileyXcX said: It’s very good. I’m sure it deserved each nomination Click to expand... I shoulda won two of those at least
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,124 Maddiemoiselle said: I shoulda won two of those at least Click to expand... I still voted for you
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,125 Definitely not ignoring you guys.. I still have to watch all these events. Also need to watch world series from June 11th.
Definitely not ignoring you guys.. I still have to watch all these events. Also need to watch world series from June 11th.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,126 ConsciousNobody said: I had to ask Google what "goon fest", Hope are you here? Click to expand... Hopefully sleeping
ConsciousNobody said: I had to ask Google what "goon fest", Hope are you here? Click to expand... Hopefully sleeping
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,127 ConsciousNobody said: Definitely not ignoring you guys.. I still have to watch all these events. Also need to watch world series from June 11th. Click to expand... World series? Like baseball?
ConsciousNobody said: Definitely not ignoring you guys.. I still have to watch all these events. Also need to watch world series from June 11th. Click to expand... World series? Like baseball?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,128 Okay ladies continue. I may return later. Take care, be good. No whiskey and no booze. Stares at you both.
Okay ladies continue. I may return later. Take care, be good. No whiskey and no booze. Stares at you both.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,129 BaileyXcX said: World series? Like baseball? Click to expand... Fifa.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,130 ConsciousNobody said: Definitely not ignoring you guys.. I still have to watch all these events. Also need to watch world series from June 11th. Click to expand... Of what
ConsciousNobody said: Definitely not ignoring you guys.. I still have to watch all these events. Also need to watch world series from June 11th. Click to expand... Of what
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,134 ConsciousNobody said: Okay ladies continue. I may return later. Take care, be good. No whiskey and no booze. Stares at you both. Click to expand... Too late
ConsciousNobody said: Okay ladies continue. I may return later. Take care, be good. No whiskey and no booze. Stares at you both. Click to expand... Too late
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,135 BaileyXcX said: No booze for me. I never touch the stuff Click to expand... Like you never touch yourself.. got it. Or ogle _____ through the screen. Hmm.
BaileyXcX said: No booze for me. I never touch the stuff Click to expand... Like you never touch yourself.. got it. Or ogle _____ through the screen. Hmm.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,137 Maddiemoiselle said: Too late Click to expand... No more until August okay?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,138 BaileyXcX said: What’s going on with the football? Click to expand... Don't. You bish. Don't.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,140 BaileyXcX said: What’s going on with the football? Click to expand... It's actually called soccer