BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,143 I took a peek at the charade I have no idea. I’m terrible at that stuff
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,144 BaileyXcX said: I took a peek at the charade I have no idea. I’m terrible at that stuff Click to expand... I got this
BaileyXcX said: I took a peek at the charade I have no idea. I’m terrible at that stuff Click to expand... I got this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,150 BaileyXcX said: I MADE A CHARADE Click to expand... Dammit I might know it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,151 I'm not guessing because if I'm right I don't want to have to make one
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,153 BaileyXcX said: Coward Click to expand... I will stab you to death
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,155 Maddiemoiselle said: I will stab you to death Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,159 Lol what if I just told you some major tea right here lol