BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,182 I didn’t know that’s what that meant. I’ve failed miserably
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,189 BaileyXcX said: Impressive Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,193 Morning Looks like I just missed you both Le sigh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,194 @youngbustyredhead Merida ! Deleted so I don’t go to jail Last edited: Aug 7, 2026
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,196 Well happy Friday. Hope it is an easy day before the weekend commences!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,197 It’s not bad so far Last day at work then two weeks off
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,198 Lucky lucky! Going anywhere nice? Or just some time off?
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,200 I am jealous. Looks like next week will be pretty nice weather wise so youve gotten lucky!