Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,221 Oh you should watch it. Definitely. It’s a great movie
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,222 Lil_wonders said: Even if I had I wouldn’t remember lines from it haha Click to expand... It’s a memorable scene
Lil_wonders said: Even if I had I wouldn’t remember lines from it haha Click to expand... It’s a memorable scene
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,224 Ok. I will ( maybe) is it one that has been made and remade? Or is there just one?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,225 There’s a sequel with Ryan gosling which is ok but definitely watch the original
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,226 Watch the brave little toaster while you're at it too.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,227 Tash26 said: Illegal To jail Click to expand... I deleted it now she’s seen it lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,228 Amberrlicious said: @youngbustyredhead Merida ! Deleted so I don’t go to jail Click to expand... I saw it just in time!
Amberrlicious said: @youngbustyredhead Merida ! Deleted so I don’t go to jail Click to expand... I saw it just in time!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,229 youngbustyredhead said: I saw it just in time! Click to expand... I waited till you had
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,231 Tash sent me to jail for even mentioning her tho So you’re still headed to jail
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,235 Lil_wonders said: Somehow I think she would enjoy that Click to expand... Depends who my cell mate is
Lil_wonders said: Somehow I think she would enjoy that Click to expand... Depends who my cell mate is
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,238 Amberrlicious said: Depends who my cell mate is Click to expand... Sadie making a filter as we speak, probably
Amberrlicious said: Depends who my cell mate is Click to expand... Sadie making a filter as we speak, probably
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,239 youngbustyredhead said: Sadie making a filter as we speak, probably Click to expand... @SarcasticSadie
youngbustyredhead said: Sadie making a filter as we speak, probably Click to expand... @SarcasticSadie