SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,201 Amberrlicious said: It’s not bad so far Last day at work then two weeks off Click to expand... Whoop
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,202 Amberrlicious said: @youngbustyredhead Merida ! Click to expand... Illegal To jail
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,203 Tash don’t send people to jail. Is hardly anyone here now as it is.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,211 I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,214 Is when I miss ciaran the most. No one here to explain stuff to me anymore haha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,215 All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,216 Lil_wonders said: Is when I miss ciaran the most. No one here to explain stuff to me anymore haha Click to expand... (It’s a quote from Blade Runner)
Lil_wonders said: Is when I miss ciaran the most. No one here to explain stuff to me anymore haha Click to expand... (It’s a quote from Blade Runner)
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,217 Amberrlicious said: (It’s a quote from Blade Runner) Click to expand... Explains why I didn’t get it. Thank you
Amberrlicious said: (It’s a quote from Blade Runner) Click to expand... Explains why I didn’t get it. Thank you
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,218 Lil_wonders said: Explains why I didn’t get it. Thank you Click to expand... Oooooh you should watch it if you haven't
Lil_wonders said: Explains why I didn’t get it. Thank you Click to expand... Oooooh you should watch it if you haven't
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #486,220 Even if I had I wouldn’t remember lines from it haha