Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:22 PM #516,921 youngbustyredhead said: Is it one of my wrong guesses from the last time you said someone here was fire? Click to expand... Nope.
youngbustyredhead said: Is it one of my wrong guesses from the last time you said someone here was fire? Click to expand... Nope.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:22 PM #516,922 Amberrlicious said: Also can we clarify Here being FCN or here being millions Click to expand... I don't shit where I eat
Amberrlicious said: Also can we clarify Here being FCN or here being millions Click to expand... I don't shit where I eat
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:24 PM #516,923 Talkie-Toaster said: I don't shit where I eat Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:24 PM #516,924 Talkie-Toaster said: Nope. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:24 PM #516,925 Is it one of Maddie's wrong guesses from last time?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:24 PM #516,926 Talkie-Toaster said: I don't shit where I eat Click to expand... Good plan However The clear answer was that we’re all fire and now you’ve just offended all your friends
Talkie-Toaster said: I don't shit where I eat Click to expand... Good plan However The clear answer was that we’re all fire and now you’ve just offended all your friends
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:27 PM #516,928 Talkie-Toaster said: I don't shit where I eat Click to expand... Tweet Tweet
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:28 PM #516,929 SarcasticSadie said: Tweet Tweet Click to expand... squeak squeak
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:31 PM #516,932 Amberrlicious said: Good plan However The clear answer was that we’re all fire and now you’ve just offended all your friends Click to expand... I aim to please
Amberrlicious said: Good plan However The clear answer was that we’re all fire and now you’ve just offended all your friends Click to expand... I aim to please
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:31 PM #516,933 SarcasticSadie said: Tweet Tweet Click to expand... I dont get this either
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:32 PM #516,935 youngbustyredhead said: squeak squeak Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:34 PM #516,936 SarcasticSadie said: I was being subtle Click to expand... Someone named after a bird?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 5:36 PM #516,939 We've established it isn't you Amber