Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular 55 minutes ago #516,901 SarcasticSadie said: Whoop whoop Click to expand... Talked myself out of that This is what you do though. You make up your own conditions as you go along Then claim you won Typical Yank.
SarcasticSadie said: Whoop whoop Click to expand... Talked myself out of that This is what you do though. You make up your own conditions as you go along Then claim you won Typical Yank.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 53 minutes ago #516,902 Talkie-Toaster said: Talked myself out of that This is what you do though. You make up your own conditions as you go along Then claim you won Typical Yank. Click to expand... [redacted filth]
Talkie-Toaster said: Talked myself out of that This is what you do though. You make up your own conditions as you go along Then claim you won Typical Yank. Click to expand... [redacted filth]
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular 52 minutes ago #516,903 Talkie-Toaster said: Talked myself out of that This is what you do though. You make up your own conditions as you go along Then claim you won Click to expand... Did you not just say if ‘ push came to shove 3-1’ Talkie-Toaster said: Typical Yank. Click to expand... ChileanCnut
Talkie-Toaster said: Talked myself out of that This is what you do though. You make up your own conditions as you go along Then claim you won Click to expand... Did you not just say if ‘ push came to shove 3-1’ Talkie-Toaster said: Typical Yank. Click to expand... ChileanCnut
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular 50 minutes ago #516,905 Maddiemoiselle said: I broke a mug Click to expand... Shattered in the cold?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular 48 minutes ago #516,906 SarcasticSadie said: Shattered in the cold? Click to expand... I'll have you know that it is not currently freezing temperatures here missy!!!
SarcasticSadie said: Shattered in the cold? Click to expand... I'll have you know that it is not currently freezing temperatures here missy!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular 47 minutes ago #516,907 Maddiemoiselle said: I have no food in my house Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular 46 minutes ago #516,908 Talkie-Toaster said: Probably wont disclose this one Click to expand... Is it one of my wrong guesses from the last time you said someone here was fire?
Talkie-Toaster said: Probably wont disclose this one Click to expand... Is it one of my wrong guesses from the last time you said someone here was fire?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 45 minutes ago #516,909 youngbustyredhead said: Is it one of my wrong guesses from the last time you said someone here was fire? Click to expand... Also can we clarify Here being FCN or here being millions
youngbustyredhead said: Is it one of my wrong guesses from the last time you said someone here was fire? Click to expand... Also can we clarify Here being FCN or here being millions
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular 45 minutes ago #516,910 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... *head pats*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular 45 minutes ago #516,911 Craaaap I went to ignore someone and accidentally hit follow Unfollowed immediately but what if they noticed argh
Craaaap I went to ignore someone and accidentally hit follow Unfollowed immediately but what if they noticed argh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 45 minutes ago #516,912 youngbustyredhead said: Craaaap I went to ignore someone and accidentally hit follow Unfollowed immediately but what if they noticed argh Click to expand... Ignore them and it won’t matter
youngbustyredhead said: Craaaap I went to ignore someone and accidentally hit follow Unfollowed immediately but what if they noticed argh Click to expand... Ignore them and it won’t matter
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular 35 minutes ago #516,915 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Exactly what I thought
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular 34 minutes ago #516,916 It's vanilla! She's behind those clouds!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular 33 minutes ago #516,917 Maddiemoiselle said: Exactly what I thought Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular 33 minutes ago #516,918 youngbustyredhead said: Craaaap I went to ignore someone and accidentally hit follow Unfollowed immediately but what if they noticed argh Click to expand... I noticed
youngbustyredhead said: Craaaap I went to ignore someone and accidentally hit follow Unfollowed immediately but what if they noticed argh Click to expand... I noticed
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular 33 minutes ago #516,919 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular 32 minutes ago #516,920 SarcasticSadie said: I noticed Click to expand... oh nooooo