Group Banter Race to a million

giphy.gif
 
Hey Madam Rouge, I might have imagined this but did you mention going pre Halloween shopping y’day? How did that go if so
I did! It went well! We already had some stuff from previous years but got window sticker thingies with ghosts and black cats and strings of orange lights and this silly little skull and candle thing that talks to you when you go near it - we set it near the door to the suite so it goes off every time someone comes in haha

Also lots of fake leaves and gourdy things to leave up after Halloween is over
 
I did! It went well! We already had some stuff from previous years but got window sticker thingies with ghosts and black cats and strings of orange lights and this silly little skull and candle thing that talks to you when you go near it - we set it near the door to the suite so it goes off every time someone comes in haha

Also lots of fake leaves and gourdy things to leave up after Halloween is over

Sounds like good fun :)
 

Trending content

Back
Top