SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Monday at 4:49 PM #517,423 How ya doing ? Also, that reaction thing. What actually is it? I wondered this the other day
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Monday at 4:50 PM #517,424 SarcasticSadie said: How ya doing ? Also, that reaction thing. What actually is it? I wondered this the other day Click to expand... Well it says eyeball. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it might be an eyeball. But it's too early to tell tbh
SarcasticSadie said: How ya doing ? Also, that reaction thing. What actually is it? I wondered this the other day Click to expand... Well it says eyeball. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it might be an eyeball. But it's too early to tell tbh
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Monday at 4:52 PM #517,426 Ha! I don’t see eyeball mentioned anywhere
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Monday at 4:55 PM #517,427 Use the eyeball reaction and you'll see that it says eyeball
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Monday at 4:57 PM #517,430 Is the least looking eyeball have seen
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Monday at 4:58 PM #517,432 SarcasticSadie said: Is the least looking eyeball have seen Click to expand... This I am inclined to agree with
SarcasticSadie said: Is the least looking eyeball have seen Click to expand... This I am inclined to agree with
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Monday at 4:58 PM #517,434 Maddiemoiselle said: Well it says eyeball. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it might be an eyeball. But it's too early to tell tbh Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Use the eyeball reaction and you'll see that it says eyeball Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Standard goober behaviour Click to expand... Yes!
Maddiemoiselle said: Well it says eyeball. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it might be an eyeball. But it's too early to tell tbh Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Use the eyeball reaction and you'll see that it says eyeball Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Standard goober behaviour Click to expand... Yes!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Monday at 5:05 PM #517,438 Maddiemoiselle said: Use the eyeball reaction and you'll see that it says eyeball Click to expand... It’s know as the “evil eye” Protection: In Turkish, Middle Eastern, and Mediterranean cultures, the Nazar Amulet is worn or displayed to ward off the "evil eye"—a curse caused by malicious or envious glares
Maddiemoiselle said: Use the eyeball reaction and you'll see that it says eyeball Click to expand... It’s know as the “evil eye” Protection: In Turkish, Middle Eastern, and Mediterranean cultures, the Nazar Amulet is worn or displayed to ward off the "evil eye"—a curse caused by malicious or envious glares
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Monday at 5:05 PM #517,439 My neighbour has one hung outside their house all the time (to ward off witches )