youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Monday at 6:32 PM #517,481 Maddiemoiselle said: Be a good girl and explain Montreal chicken tenders to me Click to expand... Yes Miss Quoted from the menu: “grilled tender chicken strips seasoned with a robust blend of black & red peppers, garlic and salt”
Maddiemoiselle said: Be a good girl and explain Montreal chicken tenders to me Click to expand... Yes Miss Quoted from the menu: “grilled tender chicken strips seasoned with a robust blend of black & red peppers, garlic and salt”
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Monday at 6:37 PM #517,484 I shall ponder this while driving to my internship
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Monday at 6:39 PM #517,485 youngbustyredhead said: I guess that makes it Montreal? Click to expand... I know Montreal steak seasoning is a thing. But I don't know about Montreal tendies
youngbustyredhead said: I guess that makes it Montreal? Click to expand... I know Montreal steak seasoning is a thing. But I don't know about Montreal tendies
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Monday at 6:39 PM #517,486 youngbustyredhead said: I shall ponder this while driving to my internship Click to expand... Be safe! Don't ponder too hard
youngbustyredhead said: I shall ponder this while driving to my internship Click to expand... Be safe! Don't ponder too hard
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Monday at 6:50 PM #517,487 I can’t see Hope’s clue for the charade I’d already have guessed it by now no doubt