D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2025 #34,901 I'm no expert but don't rip your eyes out. Also they're very pretty.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2025 #34,906 Minnie79 said: No, the song you just posted Click to expand... Omg I'm fucking slow
Minnie79 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2025 #34,907 But funnily enough I was talking to a plonker from London and Serbian mafia wannabe, in chat, about Only Fools and Horses today. And I've not thought about it for months probably.
But funnily enough I was talking to a plonker from London and Serbian mafia wannabe, in chat, about Only Fools and Horses today. And I've not thought about it for months probably.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2025 #34,908 I remember watching it with my dad when I was little but don't think I've actually seen it since.
Minnie79 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2025 #34,910 Anyways. Thank for the distraction. Have a good night ❤
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2025 #34,912 Minnie79 said: Anyways. Thank for the distraction. Have a good night ❤ Click to expand... no u
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2025 #34,913 LeiaSkywalker said: no u Click to expand... u first
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2025 #34,914 youngbustyredhead said: u first Click to expand... Maybe I'm already having a good night
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2025 #34,915 LeiaSkywalker said: Maybe I'm already having a good night Click to expand... Then you did go first! And I'm therefore right
LeiaSkywalker said: Maybe I'm already having a good night Click to expand... Then you did go first! And I'm therefore right
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2025 #34,919 yes miss sorry miss wont happen again miss