C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,221 SarcasticSadie said: Sounds delightful Click to expand... Bring your plus one, too. I heard she doesn't enjoy cooking as much as she enjoys eating.
SarcasticSadie said: Sounds delightful Click to expand... Bring your plus one, too. I heard she doesn't enjoy cooking as much as she enjoys eating.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,222 Okay cuties me out. Have to get ready and look pretty for the family thing.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,223 ConsciousNobody said: Okay cuties me out. Have to get ready and look pretty for the family thing. Click to expand... Have a lovely time , TC
ConsciousNobody said: Okay cuties me out. Have to get ready and look pretty for the family thing. Click to expand... Have a lovely time , TC
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,224 youngbustyredhead said: Okie loading up the car time Might sneak a check in on the road but if not, have a good rest of the day everyone! Click to expand... Safe travels! Have so much fun reuniting with your frans
youngbustyredhead said: Okie loading up the car time Might sneak a check in on the road but if not, have a good rest of the day everyone! Click to expand... Safe travels! Have so much fun reuniting with your frans
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,225 ConsciousNobody said: Okay cuties me out. Have to get ready and look pretty for the family thing. Click to expand... See ya CN. Hope you have a lovely time
ConsciousNobody said: Okay cuties me out. Have to get ready and look pretty for the family thing. Click to expand... See ya CN. Hope you have a lovely time
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,226 Weird, so I just got a notification , and it said someone had quoted me in countdown game “pussy n dick” I was like wtf, never even been in it ha Thankfully wasnt me when checked, thought I’d had to many g n ts for a min lol
Weird, so I just got a notification , and it said someone had quoted me in countdown game “pussy n dick” I was like wtf, never even been in it ha Thankfully wasnt me when checked, thought I’d had to many g n ts for a min lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,227 SarcasticSadie said: Weird, so I just got a notification , and it said someone had quoted me in countdown game “pussy n dick” I was like wtf, never even been in it ha Thankfully wasnt me when checked, thought I’d had to many g n ts for a min lol Click to expand... Gross. Keep out of them
SarcasticSadie said: Weird, so I just got a notification , and it said someone had quoted me in countdown game “pussy n dick” I was like wtf, never even been in it ha Thankfully wasnt me when checked, thought I’d had to many g n ts for a min lol Click to expand... Gross. Keep out of them
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,228 ConsciousNobody said: Amazing how you all know these people.. and I know none. Click to expand... Actually, I have no idea who this guy is.
ConsciousNobody said: Amazing how you all know these people.. and I know none. Click to expand... Actually, I have no idea who this guy is.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,229 Harthacnut said: Gross. Keep out of them Click to expand... To much for these innocent eyes Mr C
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,230 SarcasticSadie said: To much for these innocent eyes Mr C Click to expand... And mine. Why would anyone wont a thread about cats and Richards.
SarcasticSadie said: To much for these innocent eyes Mr C Click to expand... And mine. Why would anyone wont a thread about cats and Richards.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,231 Plant based diets are for giraffes.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,232 Stanthropical said: Plant based diets are for giraffes. Click to expand... Wind ya neck in… Hahaha
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,233 I'm going carnivore on Sun-Mon, then low (or keto) to moderate carbs Tue - Sat.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,234 Fun fact, keto was originally designed to help eplilepsy
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,235 SarcasticSadie said: Fun fact, keto was originally designed to help eplilepsy Click to expand... I learned something today
SarcasticSadie said: Fun fact, keto was originally designed to help eplilepsy Click to expand... I learned something today
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,236 FoxInTheSnow said: I learned something today Click to expand... Cornflakes was made to stop people masterbating. But I eat that and fap like im an 80s DJ scratching a record.
FoxInTheSnow said: I learned something today Click to expand... Cornflakes was made to stop people masterbating. But I eat that and fap like im an 80s DJ scratching a record.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,237 Harthacnut said: Cornflakes was made to stop people masterbating. But I eat that and fap like im an 80s DJ scratching a record. Click to expand... I only wanted to learn one new thing today
Harthacnut said: Cornflakes was made to stop people masterbating. But I eat that and fap like im an 80s DJ scratching a record. Click to expand... I only wanted to learn one new thing today
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,238 FoxInTheSnow said: I only wanted to learn one new thing today Click to expand... Wicky wicky Cornflakes make me sticky
FoxInTheSnow said: I only wanted to learn one new thing today Click to expand... Wicky wicky Cornflakes make me sticky
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,239 Harthacnut said: Wicky wicky Cornflakes make me sticky Click to expand... Clearly John Harvey Kellogg failed
Harthacnut said: Wicky wicky Cornflakes make me sticky Click to expand... Clearly John Harvey Kellogg failed
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,240 FoxInTheSnow said: Clearly John Harvey Kellogg failed Click to expand... Sometimes I do it over a picture of him. Just to really rub it in.. Pun intended.
FoxInTheSnow said: Clearly John Harvey Kellogg failed Click to expand... Sometimes I do it over a picture of him. Just to really rub it in.. Pun intended.