BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,161 Amberrlicious said: I got slightly tipsy one night in Devon but don’t think I’d had more than two drinks since April before that Click to expand... Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days
Amberrlicious said: I got slightly tipsy one night in Devon but don’t think I’d had more than two drinks since April before that Click to expand... Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,162 youngbustyredhead said: End of 3rd quarter, time for more snacks Click to expand... You're missing this Red! Steelers turnover
youngbustyredhead said: End of 3rd quarter, time for more snacks Click to expand... You're missing this Red! Steelers turnover
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,163 BunnyBeeHope said: Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days Click to expand... I bought some cider and it was 7.9 proof and I had a few before I realised lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days Click to expand... I bought some cider and it was 7.9 proof and I had a few before I realised lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,164 BunnyBeeHope said: Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days Click to expand... Can't wait til I'm allowed to find out how expensive it is to get drunk here
BunnyBeeHope said: Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days Click to expand... Can't wait til I'm allowed to find out how expensive it is to get drunk here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,165 FoxInTheSnow said: You're missing this Red! Steelers turnover Click to expand... I saw that too lol
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,167 BunnyBeeHope said: Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days Click to expand... 400 quid is 400 pounds?
BunnyBeeHope said: Costs like 400 quid to get drunk when out these days Click to expand... 400 quid is 400 pounds?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,168 youngbustyredhead said: Seriously, the snacks are right here Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,170 FoxInTheSnow said: 400 quid is 400 pounds? Click to expand... Yes, I am exaggerating, but drink is pricey
FoxInTheSnow said: 400 quid is 400 pounds? Click to expand... Yes, I am exaggerating, but drink is pricey
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,171 Amberrlicious said: I bought some cider and it was 7.9 proof and I had a few before I realised lol Click to expand... 7.9 proof is 7.9%?
Amberrlicious said: I bought some cider and it was 7.9 proof and I had a few before I realised lol Click to expand... 7.9 proof is 7.9%?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,174 Amberrlicious said: I bought some cider and it was 7.9 proof and I had a few before I realised lol Click to expand... oooops
Amberrlicious said: I bought some cider and it was 7.9 proof and I had a few before I realised lol Click to expand... oooops
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,175 youngbustyredhead said: Seriously, the snacks are right here Click to expand... Sup
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,177 youngbustyredhead said: We ahead now Click to expand... I so hate Rodgers, but if we're winning...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,178 BunnyBeeHope said: Well quid is any currency really I think Click to expand... I think it’s just pounds ?
BunnyBeeHope said: Well quid is any currency really I think Click to expand... I think it’s just pounds ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,179 BunnyBeeHope said: Quid squid Click to expand... Very very nice £1 squid
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,180 FoxInTheSnow said: I so hate Rodgers, but if we're winning... Click to expand... It's a fucking dilemma for sure
FoxInTheSnow said: I so hate Rodgers, but if we're winning... Click to expand... It's a fucking dilemma for sure