Damn. Didn't realize we had such a badass in our crewEnjoy your quilting!
I don't mean to brag, but I was pres. of the crochet club in high school
Damn. Didn't realize we had such a badass in our crewEnjoy your quilting!
I don't mean to brag, but I was pres. of the crochet club in high school
Well there were like 5 of us, but yes lolLike seriously?
That’s cool! I was section leader of the trombones in hs but never pres of anythingWell there were like 5 of us, but yes lol
Tiz Hot!!!!Well there were like 5 of us, but yes lol
You seen the size of crochet needles??? Don’t cross her!Damn. Didn't realize we had such a badass in our crew
Blowing your own trumpet…That’s cool! I was section leader of the trombones in hs but never pres of anything
That's fricking awesomeThat’s cool! I was section leader of the trombones in hs but never pres of anything
Hi hi hiHello @Amberrlicious !
Not today yetBlowing your own trumpet…
I’m not a group, sillyNo no no. That's you
Did you like run meetings and stuff? What were your responsibilities?That's fricking awesome
It wasn't that big a deal really. I just wanted something to put on my transcript and no one else could handle all the responsibility
No uI’m not a group, silly
What would a group of Ambers be called?I’m not a group, silly
And what were YOUR responsibilities?I ass El Comandante of the school sluts
There were way more than 5 of us
Ambers haWhat would a group of Ambers be called?
That really didn’t work did itI ass El Comandante of the school sluts
There were way more than 5 of us